Complaint Review: APPLIANCE OUTFITTERS

• Updated: Sat, November 16, 2013

• Reported By: ANONYMOUS — CAPE CORAL Florida
APPLIANCE OUTFITTERS
11294 S Cleveland Ave FORT MYERS, Florida USA

APPLIANCE OUTFITTERS USED APPLIANCES, LEHIGH ACRES, SOLD APPLIANCES WITH ROACHES IN IT. FORT MYERS Florida

I PURCHASED A USED APPLIANCE FOR THERE FORT MYERS LOCATION. MY SALES MAN TOLD ME THAT IT WAS A NEWER WASHER AND DRYER.  HE PROMISED ME IT WOULD WORK AND THAT IT WAS TESTED AT THERE ANDREA LANE WAREHOUSE.  I PAID CASH FOR THE WASHER AND DRYER AND THEY DELIVERED IT TO MY HOUSE. WHEN THEY GOT THERE AFTER WAITING ALL DAY THEY INSTALLED MY WASHER AND DRYER.  THEY DID NOT TEST IT AT ALL.  THEY IMMEDIATLY LEFT WITH A MESSY FLOOR.  OK SO I CLEANED THE FLOOR THEN WENT TO DO MY FIRST LOAD.

ONCE I TURNED IT ON I NOTICED WATER LEAKING FROM THE BACK OF THE WASHER.  BUT NO WATER WAS GOING IN.  AFTER WASTING THE WHOLE DAY I WAS REALLY UPSET. I CALLED APPLIANCE OUTFITTERS AND THEY REFUSED TO HELP ME TELLING ME THAT ALL SALES WHERE FINAL.  AFTER FURTHER INSPECTION OF THE DRYER LATER ON THAT DAY I NOTICED EROSSION ON THE BACK OF THE DRYER AS I TOUCHED IT A CORNER PIECE BROKE AND TO MY SURPRISE ROACHES BEGAN RUNNING OUT OF THE DRYER. [continued below]....

.....  I WAS SO DISGUSTED.

AFTER TAKING CARE OF MY NEW INFESTATION I WENT INTO THE STORE AND FOUND MY SALES PERSON. TOLD HIM ABOUT WHAT HAD HAPPENED.  HE SAID THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO AND WENT TO CONTACT AN OWNER.  THE OWNER APPARANTLY SAID THAT EVERY ITEM IS CHECKED AND IF THERE WERE ROACHES IT CAME FROM MY HOUSE.  HE WOULD NOT REFUND MY MONEY NOR REPLACE MY ITEMS.  I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY EVER AGAIN AS THEY TOTALLY RIPPED ME OFF.  I SPENT ALOT OF MONEY ON JUNK PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY AS THEY DO NOT STAND BY THERE PRODUCT. I WILL NEVER BUY USED APPLIANCES FROM THIS OR ANY COMPANY. BUYER BEWARE DO NOT BUY HERE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 09:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APPLIANCE-OUTFITTERS/FORT-MYERS-Florida-33907/APPLIANCE-OUTFITTERS-USED-APPLIANCES-LEHIGH-ACRES-SOLD-APPLIANCES-WITH-ROACHES-IN-IT-1100004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APPLIANCE OUTFITTERS