Complaint Review: Appliance Xperts

• Updated: Sat, July 12, 2014

• Reported By: OLA — Northbrook Illinois
Appliance Xperts
2134 n Springfield Chicago, Illinois USA

Appliance Xperts We got the total run around for about 2 months-they are the worst , most irresponsible service ever. Chicago Illinois

We initially called to have our stove and dryer fixed in about May. Someone came out within the week, and the trouble started.  They took our credit card and charge $430 for the 2 parts needed.  From then on it was a constant chase.  We finally called, appointments were made...they did not show up minimum 3 times. It got to be a joke. Called the office again and was promised a call by a supervisor.  No call back. Called again and found out that they could not find the technicican-HUH? So they had to order the parts again?  Waited another 3-4 weeks. They said they had tried to call but no answer--NO, I carry my phone with me at all times. Fumbling with appointments again!! They said they would give us a discount for the trouble incurred...but never happened. Finally appliance were fixed 6-23. I could not use my oven for those whole 2 months.  I will never call them again and have told all my friends.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2014 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliance-Xperts/Chicago-Illinois-60647/Appliance-Xperts-We-got-the-total-run-around-for-about-2-months-they-are-the-worst-most-1161522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliance Xperts