Complaint Review: Appliances Electrical Services

• Updated: Sat, May 03, 2014

• Reported By: URWickedRetarded — Woodland HIlls California
Appliances Electrical Services
12158 Hamlin St. Ste 3 North Hollywood, California USA

Appliances Electrical Services WARNING THEIFS!! Company attempted to con me and when discovered kept my deposit. North Hollywood California

These people are total scam artists. I wish I had read the Yelp reveiws before calling them. Our Miele dishwasher broke and I was having a bunch of people over for a dinner party and because it's a Miele you have to find a qualifeied technition. These people sent a guy out and he looked at it it for five minuites and told me I needed a new pump which is $220 and it would cost $440 total to fix it. And he couldn't do it until monday and would need a $100 deposit.  So I gave him the deposit. I then was talking to my real estate agent who said it was covered under my home warrenty policy and the home warrenty company sent out someone and they looked at it and pulled out a peice of plastic that was clogging it and had it running great in 10 minuites. I told him about this company and how they said I needed a new pump. He said it was a total scam. I called them and demanded my deposit back. They said they would send it and never did. I have called five times since with no result in getting my deposit back. These people are total thieves. DO NOT USE THEM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2014 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliances-Electrical-Services/North-Hollywood-California-91606/Appliances-Electrical-Services-WARNING-THEIFS-Company-attempted-to-con-me-and-when-disc-1143373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliances Electrical Services