Complaint Review: AppliancesConnection.com

• Updated: Mon, January 27, 2014

• Reported By: JBee — St Petersburg Florida
AppliancesConnection.com
Brooklyn, Select State/Province USA

AppliancesConnection.com Big time crooks, sent a defective washing machine, refused to ship it back. Billed for a washing machine part that they never even sent. Lucky my credit card company got money back for me. Shipping back at their expense. HA HA HA Don't buy from these crooks, scammers. BIG TIME SCAMMERS. Brooklyn New York

Ordered a washing machine from these scammers. Washing machine was dented from the inside out, which means the barrel was loose or defective. Sears refused to install it because of the damage. They left it where the shipping people left it, in the garage. Called Appliancesconnection scammers and they said I had to send photographs, etc...I refused, why should I waste my time because of their incompetence and dishonesty? Anyways I do have photos which I am giving to my attorney. They then issued an RMA, but to get the RMA you have to press "accept" which means that you agree to pay for shipping back to them. Well they have a big surprise coming their way. Do not order from these scammers. they are crooks and want to make a quick buck with defective goods. Called my credit card co and they gave me a credit right away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AppliancesConnectioncom/Brooklyn-Select-StateProvince-11236/AppliancesConnectioncom-Big-time-crooks-sent-a-defective-washing-machine-refused-to-sh-1118729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AppliancesConnection.com