Complaint Review: appliancesconnection.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, April 11, 2012

• Reported By: srbi2 — gardnerville Nevada United States of America
appliancesconnection.com

appliancesconnection.com REFUSAL to fix thier ADMITTED mistake: Sent me a BLACK bed instead of the WHITE i ordered, Internet

I ordered an expensive WHITE leather bed in December.  They charged me in FULL up front.  After multiple complaints about the late shipping, it arrived weeks late - long after we'd left town - the house was/is new and under construction.  I didn't see the bed until the builder sent me pics of the assembled bed - I realized with horror that it was BLACK, not WHITE.

I called and reported the error immediately to Calvin at appliances connection and the run around began.  He fully admitted the error - called the supposed supplier and said he'd have a resolution in a few days.  That was a month ago.

He told me I was late for their "return policy"- really  They were WEEKS late and sent the WRONG item He told me to send pictures - Really? It's up to me to prove THEY goofed after they admit it?  OK, I sent pictures - 6 times No resolution- it's been a month. [continued below]....
.....

I'm furious, disgusted and frustrated.  This company does not care to fix their own admitted mistakes. I'm filing a complaint with the AG in Brooklyn.  And refuting the credit card charges - but it's a huge wast of time and energy. Then I have to go find a REPUTABLE company to buy a white leather bed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/appliancesconnectioncom/internet/appliancesconnectioncom-REFUSAL-to-fix-thier-ADMITTED-mistake-Sent-me-a-BLACK-bed-inste-867001. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on appliancesconnection.com