Complaint Review: appliancezone.com - Jim Allen - Appliance Zone

• Updated: Wed, September 02, 2009

• Reported By: Briana M — Kentucky USA
appliancezone.com - Jim Allen - Appliance Zone
www.appliancezone.com Internet United States of America

appliancezone.com - Jim Allen - Appliance Zone ApplianceZone.com Evil In To Good Internet

Basically, I was sent out the wrong part. I had heard all these horrible things about the company, so I was scared to death about what my experience was going to be with these people. I contacted the company and was cut off during the live chat experience. I thought that this has turned out to be a scam. I was up the wall with paranoia. Well, turns out that they were doing system updates or something like that which caused me to lose the window. Anyway..Things turned out great, They took the part back that was wrong, Refunded me for that one, and had me order another.  So yea, I guess they werent the evil corporation I thought that they were. :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2009 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/appliancezonecom-Jim-Allen-Appliance-Zone/internet/appliancezonecom-Jim-Allen-Appliance-Zone-ApplianceZonecom-Evil-In-To-Good-Internet-488934. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on appliancezone.com - Jim Allen - Appliance Zone