Complaint Review: appliancezone.com

• Reported By: Disgruntled DIY — Acton Massachusetts United States of America
appliancezone.com
centerline, Michigan United States of America

appliancezone.com Don't waste your time and money centerline, Michigan

Doing business with these fools will only frustrate you and cost you money.  Theres very little likelihood that youll receive the parts you need.

I needed a hinge pin assembly for the bottom of a refrigerator door.  When I couldnt locate the parts through their search engine I went into the chat function.  A woman responded and it took a while for her to understand my needs, but in the end she gave me the part numbers and I ordered them, along with a few other minor items.

When the hinge parts came I opened the plastic bags only to discover:
a) The bracket the mounts to the refrigerator was the wrong bracket
b) The pin that engaged to the door was the wrong component
c) Neither part matched the other, so even if the wrong refrigerator was referenced, these parts would not fit together!

In addition, one of the other small parts was shipped separately in a soft envelope and was crushed in shipping, and therefore useless.

When I emailed these fools I was told that they had shipped the parts I had ordered.  If I wanted a refund Id have to ship the stuff back at my expense, and that there would be a restocking fee for any opened envelope.  Really?  They recommended and shipped items that were not only wrong, but wouldnt even work together.  And they wanted me to pay the shipping charges as well as some undefined restocking fee.

I know when the forces of stupidity have won, and I cannot receive anything approaching a proper refund for their mistakes.  Save yourself the wasted time, money and aggravation.  There are several good internet vendors out there, and I have used others and will use them again.  These fools will only waste your time and money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/appliancezonecom/centerline-Michigan-48015/appliancezonecom-Dont-waste-your-time-and-money-centerline-Michigan-997258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on appliancezone.com