Complaint Review: appliancezone.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 14, 2013

• Reported By: Todd — Springfield Missouri U.S.A.
appliancezone.com

appliancezone.com Appliance Zone Appliance Zone Recommended a Replacement Part That Damaged My Dishwasher Further Internet

Initially, Appliance Zone did not have the OEM replacement part for my dishwasher. Instead, they sold me a replacement part with a faulty/worthless wiring guide that, when installed, fried the computer controller. When I contacted them via email (they don't have a phone # where you can reach anyone), they told me that I bought the wrong part - at this time, they magically had the OEM replacement. I'm wondering now if this is part of their business practices to scam people. I bought the OEM motor - wish I hadn't done business with them again, but i was willing to give them a shot figuring they would work with me since they admitted to sending me the wrong part. I was mistaken. Wish I had never heard of appliancezone.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 10:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/appliancezonecom/internet/appliancezonecom-Appliance-Zone-Appliance-Zone-Recommended-a-Replacement-Part-That-Damag-996976. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on appliancezone.com