Complaint Review: APPLIED BANK CARD

• Updated: Sun, June 17, 2012

• Reported By: MadAsHell — San Diego California United States of America
APPLIED BANK CARD
Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

APPLIED BANK CARD Worst Rip Off In The History of Credit Cards Wilmington, Delaware

This Company is ripping me off BIG TIME. I have a $500.00 limit. In March I paid $70.00(reg payment is $35.00). I didn't use the card and went online to make my April payment and I was over the limit by $45.00, I made another $70.00 payment. I didn't use the card, then in May I went online and my payment due was $125.00. Made the payment due. Now in June the amount due was $150.00. I couldn't access my account online and had to reset my password.

I made a payment of $185.95(on June 15th...On June 17th I go online again cannot access online so I call the automated system. The account is $16.00 over the limit & the minimum payment is $70.00. Since March 2012 I have made $445.95 in payments on a card I have not used since February 2012 & it has a credit limit of $500.00. And AGAIN I am over the limit by $16.00!! I cannot believe the government and VISA allow this company to do this. It is a complete rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2012 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APPLIED-BANK-CARD/Wilmington-Delaware-/APPLIED-BANK-CARD-Worst-Rip-Off-In-The-History-of-Credit-Cards-Wilmington-Delaware-898765. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APPLIED BANK CARD