Complaint Review: Applliancepartsmasters.com

• Updated: Thu, October 31, 2013

• Reported By: Kim — Wauwatosa Wisconsin
Applliancepartsmasters.com
16141 Nordhoff St. North Hills, California USA

Applliancepartsmasters.com A/K/A Universal Appliance Parts BEWARE - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, 100% NON RESPONSIVE North Hills California

Dummy me.  I like to be an informed consumer, but in a rush, I made the mistake of not researching this company before placing an online order for a dryer part.  The dryer part came, but I learned I did not need to use the part since a neighbor helped me determine it was another part on my dryer that needed to be replaced.

The order date is 10/16/13.  After receiving the item, I reviewed the return policy which indicates that all returns are "subject to evaluation and 20% to 50% restocking/recovery fee depending on the condition of returned item"...

The email confirmation of my order provided the only email I have to know how to reach this company.  Since I received my order, I have sent a total of three emails requesting information on how to proceed with returning this item, all of which have gone unanswered by this company.  I also left a voice message at the only number they have provided on their website, which is not a toll free number, but rather a long distance phone number, also to which has gone unanswered by this farce of a company.

There are other companies out there with outstanding customer service that are better choices when considering ordering parts online for appliances - one in particular that has a 365 day return policy and outstanding customer service unlike this company.  Avoid this company at all costs.

Any business that does not care to respond to their customers, that is 100% lacking in customer service is not a company that has repeat customers - and for good reason.

I have a dryer part here that is unopened and unused, and I've lost the $36.50 that I spent on an item that I do not need and I'm not able to return because this company lacks customer service and has been 100% non responsive to my phone calls and repeat email requests.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Applliancepartsmasterscom/North-Hills-California-91343/Applliancepartsmasterscom-AKA-Universal-Appliance-Parts-BEWARE-NO-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-1096055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Applliancepartsmasters.com