notable

• Updated: Sun, January 20, 2013

• Reported By: DUMBFOUNDED — Idaho United States of America
applyki
1411 W 1250 S, Suite 101 Orem, Utah United States of America

applyki the coaching department They claim no refunds can be made because you have within the package bought vidoes on training and theres no way to get them back! What a joke played on me! Orem, Utah

A Mr. Daniel Frieson from Eagle Idaho called and offered my getting a return for using other peoples money ie credit cards.  He got my number originally from Clicks to Cash. As I am sure this was not his true name, BEWARE anyway. My story is the same spill as all the others who fell victim. My hope is for us to get a list of persons to help get our hard earned money back and to shut Ken Sonnenberg DOWN!! applyki, thecoachingdepartment. As for me my only solution as a single mother is to do bankruptcy the sad part  is my c.c.'s were almost paid off. They robbed my two son's future and present! All they see is their mother stressed for the last year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2013 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/applyki/Orem-Utah-84058/applyki-the-coaching-department-They-claim-no-refunds-can-be-made-because-you-have-within-1000222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on applyki