Complaint Review: APPLYKI.com

• Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: John P. Delord, Jr. — Kenner Louisiana United States of America
APPLYKI.com
Cayoga Park, California Cayoga Park, California United States of America

APPLYKI.com Max Elite Consulting Co. They were suppose to help me start a business on the internet. Scamm artists. Got Zero for $. Cayoga Park, California

*Author of original report: Update from Kenner, La.

Like the rest of the complaints against APPLYKi and Max Elite Consulting, I was taken for $6,000.
Their "niche" was that they knew what sold and what din not sell.  I was to get a product, a web site, one year of coaching and access to their suppliers.  Coaching would always cancell and then re-scheduled.  To make matters worse Master card and Discover card have sided with the vender.
They will not say what lies Max Elite has told them but it does not matter  that I received ZERO for my money.  Max Elite Consulting has numerous complaints against them on ripoff Report.com and Complaints Board .  They also lost their accreditation with the BBB--- (F score) for doing the same thing to everyone.  I have contacted my lawyer, the Federal Trade Commission, the La. Attorney's Office, the La. Atorney's office. and the BBB.  I particularl peeved with the 2 credit card companies  for not sidingwith me.  I have been with them since 203.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2012 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APPLYKIcom/Cayoga-Park-California-/APPLYKIcom-Max-Elite-Consulting-Co-They-were-suppose-to-help-me-start-a-business-on-the-864139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APPLYKI.com

Update from Kenner, La.

AUTHOR: John P. Delord, Jr. - (United States of America)

I have contacted the CEO's of MAstercard and Discover card.  I have sent both of them all the information that I have accumulated.  I have requested their help in reaching a just solution.

Will let you know when I hear something.