Complaint Review: appssuccess.com

• Updated: Sun, September 20, 2009

• Reported By: Audrey — Brandon Mississippi USA
appssuccess.com
www.appssucess.com Internet United States of America

appssuccess.com all1apps.com, ripped me off, took my money and then the web site was inaccessable. Took my money, then the website was inaccessable, Internet

Appssuccess.com a.k.a all1appss.com promised online success and was a fraud.  I was sick for a few days and didn't look at the website.  Went back to my bookmark and it wasn't there anymore.

I tried several times to access them and kept getting "webpage not found".  They apparently have changed their name and moved on to scam more people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2009 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/appssuccesscom/internet/appssuccesscom-all1appscom-ripped-me-off-took-my-money-and-then-the-web-site-was-inacc-497854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on appssuccess.com