Complaint Review: Apria Healthcare

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: ELB — Mesa Arizona
Apria Healthcare
1328 S Highland Ave Jackson, Tennessee USA

Apria Healthcare Apria Heathcare double charged me for a service and wants me to dispute the charge with my bank Jackson Tennessee

Apria Healthcare

1328 S Highland Ave

Jackson Tennessee 38301

This is a formal complaint against Apria Healthcare.  I visited the healthcare center in Gilbert Arizona by an appointment on 3/6/2014.  On my visit I made a complete and final payment to the facility using a credit card and had charged the full amount.  The full amount was posted to my bank account on 3/9/2014.  On 3/21/2014 Apria Healthcare made a 2nd charge to my credit card without my authorization for the same item I purchased on 3/6/2014 so I was double charged.  I called Apria Healthcare and have asked them to credit my account and I was told that I need to dispute the charge with my bank.  To me this make it appear to Apria that they are not admitting they made a mistake in there system.  I also asked Apria to remove my credit card from there system due to the unauthorized charge.  I was told I need to send a written letter to Apria Healthcare

1328 S Highland Ave. Jackson Tennessee 38301.  I also asked Apria Healthcare to document and send my complaint to upper management on 3/26/2014, I am presently waiting for a call.

Not a satisfied customer with Apria Healthcare

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apria-Healthcare/Jackson-Tennessee-38301/Apria-Healthcare-Apria-Heathcare-double-charged-me-for-a-service-and-wants-me-to-dispute-1133794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apria Healthcare