Complaint Review: APS WINDOW AND GUTTER CLEANING

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: unsatisfied customer — Birmingham Alabama
APS WINDOW AND GUTTER CLEANING
1813 Meadows Drive Birmingham, Alabama USA

APS WINDOW AND GUTTER CLEANING owned by Ross Manning unsatisfactory job...unprofessional ...did not return my phone calls Birmingham Alabama

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response to Complaint

I had MGM LLC APS come out to clean windows.  They did not have a step ladder...I had them re-wash several windows as the top 3-4 inches was not even cleaned. (I am assuming their ladder was too short ???) Then after they left & paid for their services I discovered several windows that they entirely missed. I called the company several times and left messages detailing my concerns and asked them to come out and  finish the job. No response..3.5 days have gone by and I  now have the impression that they do not give a rip...I should have googled this company before I used them as I see that someone else has filed a complaint. I just want people to know that at least for me this company's services are unsatisfactory and unprofessional.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APS-WINDOW-AND-GUTTER-CLEANING/Birmingham-Alabama-35242/APS-WINDOW-AND-GUTTER-CLEANING-owned-by-Ross-Manning-unsatisfactory-jobunprofessional-1134994. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APS WINDOW AND GUTTER CLEANING

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response to Complaint

AUTHOR: APS Window and Gutter Cleaning - ()

I apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you.  This is not the way that we do business.  We will gladly give you a full refund.  It is odd that the name is not on the claim for the report.  We have no way of making this right when we do not know who you are.  Until we find out, there is nothing we can do to rectify the situation.  Also, we have no record of anyone calling for 3-4 days with a complaint about services provided.

So, in response to the customer who is unsatisfied with services provided, again, we will gladly give you a full refund if you respond with your name and a way for us to contact you and the date we provided services.

Please respond to apswgc@gmail.com or call (205) 253-7766.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC