Complaint Review: APTMoving

• Updated: Mon, December 02, 2013

• Reported By: LEvans — Glenville Pennsylvania
APTMoving
1205 Lincoln Rd Miami Beach, Florida USA

APTMoving Liars, RipOff artists, scam artists, beware of APTMoving Miami Beach Florida

I used this company when they were named "AUTHORIZED MOVERS". BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE.

This company text me and harassed me making me feel pressured to use their service.  I, in no way, gave them permission to text me.   They gave me a bogus quote with hidden fees.  They lied, indicating that the move was based on weight and needed to know everything in my 4 bedroom house.  When they got there they indicated it was based on cubic feet and left behind about 2/3rd of my house unless I paid them another 2200 - keep in mind that I already paid 2900 for 4 bedroom house.  I listed several items that they left behind.  They indicated that the move was 1600.00 and wanted a total of 5000 for a 4 bedroom house.  What do they think a four bedroom house contains  They didn't have to move but 2 dressers and a refridgerator and freezer.  The rest were boxes....Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/APTMoving/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/APTMoving-Liars-RipOff-artists-scam-artists-beware-of-APTMoving-Miami-Beach-Florida-1103535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on APTMoving