Complaint Review: Aqua Clear Systems

• Updated: Sat, April 05, 2014

• Reported By: Matt — Canton Georgia
Aqua Clear Systems
825 Jamerson Rd Suite 101 Marietta, Georgia USA

Aqua Clear Systems Sold Me Promises and Did Not Deliver. Now Out of Business Marietta Georgia

Aqua Clear Systems promised we would save money on our utilities, but that has not happened.  Told me that we would not have to put salt in the machine more than once a year.  Did not tell me that I would have to change anything.  Now  am trying to find a filter.  The machine is not working right.  I would rather just have machine removed from our house.  Not worth the money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2014 01:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aqua-Clear-Systems/Marietta-Georgia-30066/Aqua-Clear-Systems-Sold-Me-Promises-and-Did-Not-Deliver-Now-Out-of-Business-Marietta-Ge-1136476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aqua Clear Systems