Complaint Review: Aqua Finance Inc

• Updated: Thu, April 17, 2014

• Reported By: JayBee — Austin Texas
Aqua Finance Inc
One Corporate Drive Wausau, Wisconsin USA

Aqua Finance Inc * Sound Air Solutions, Everett, WA * Hague Quality Water, Groveport, OH How Aqua Finance and Sound Air Solutions tried to rip off my elderly uncle... Wausau Wisconsin

My uncle answered one of those "you have aldready won a prize" ads and someone came to the house to deliver it... It wasn't of course, the prize that was indicated.

A few months later, while helping my 87 year old uncle review his bank account, I noticed several recurring payments that neither of us could explain. When I assumed power of attorney and instantly closed the account, I recieved a communication from Connexus Credit Union in Wausau, Wisconsin. I told them I suspected a swindle and they had Aqua Finance (also of Wausau) contact me.

It turns out that the "prize guy" had sold my uncle an air filter for a price nearly ten times more than that available almost anywhere else and financed the purchase through Aqua Finance Inc. It seems strange that although this transaction happened in Austin, Texas, the sale was processed through Sound Air Solutions of Everett, WA and financed through Aqua Finance in Wausau, Wisconsin.

After just a little research, it has become obvious that Aqua Finance, Sound Air Solutions, Hague Quality Water, et al, are either arms of the same parent company or are in collusion to systematically swindle people, especially the elderly, by using unscrupulous high pressure tactics, vastly overpriced products, and other questionable sales methods.

It seems like a criminal enterprise to me. People who conduct themselves in this manner are completely devoid of morals, ethics and character, but that is, of course, a pre-requisite for the job. I am in process of drafting my report to the Attorneys General of all the states involved as well as all state and federal financial regulatory agencies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2014 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aqua-Finance-Inc/Wausau-Wisconsin-54401/Aqua-Finance-Inc-Sound-Air-Solutions-Everett-WA-Hague-Quality-Water-Groveport-1139552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aqua Finance Inc