Complaint Review: Aquatic Sports & Scuba Schools

• Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: disgruntled — Portland Oregon
Aquatic Sports & Scuba Schools
10803 SW Barber Blvd Portland, Oregon USA

Aquatic Sports & Scuba Schools Aquatic Sports Unsafe, Unethical, Overpriced, Unexperienced, Deceptive, Negative Portland Oregon

Horrible experience.  A friend, my husband and I all signed up for an Open Water dive class.  Our spots in the first class were sold out from under us because we were not told that we needed to pay to keep our spots.  The next month we signed up again and would have been skipped over again had we not called and confirmed, due to a miscommunication by the employees.  Each class is a time you are cornered and pressured to buy gear and register for more classes.  When we specifically asked about prices for the Open Water Certification dive, we were quoted two different prices, by two different employees, both of which conflicted with the prices that were listed in their brochure packets. Our experience was so poor at this establishment that we opted to not finish the program, and started anew with a different company.  I will not be returning to Aquatic Sports.  I will not recommend this company to my friends.  I do not recommend this company to you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aquatic-Sports-Scuba-Schools/Portland-Oregon-97219/Aquatic-Sports-Scuba-Schools-Aquatic-Sports-Unsafe-Unethical-Overpriced-Unexperience-1132610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aquatic Sports & Scuba Schools