Complaint Review: AQUATIC TECHNOLOGIES

• Submitted: Wed, August 01, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 01, 2007

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
AQUATIC TECHNOLOGIES
845 NE Pop Tilton Place Jensen Beach, Florida U.S.A.

AQUATIC TECHNOLOGIES This company advertises the only pool finish you will ever need and is suppose to allow you to view it product's warranty. ripoff Jensen Beach Florida

This company displays false advertisement. I looked into this Aquaguard 5000. It was suppose to be the only pool surfacing ever needed. I asked for the warranty numerous times from the manaufacturer and never recieved it. The pool contractor who was licensed to do the work says his warranty was the better.

The warranty is good as long as there is licensed contractor which I had. But still was messed over by this company. Trusting the website advertisement for this product and the contactor. I paid $8000 dollars for this job.

One week after the pool was resurface the product kept coming off the pool bottom. It kept coming off until I had yellow primer holes coming through my white surface. The contractor (Tony Roland fron Roland Pools, ignored me until October.

I shut my pool down in October so it could be resurfaced. I let my pool sit and the contactor came out and said my chemicals were low (knowing I had shut down the pool for servicing) and this was against warranty and basically blew me off.

By late October my pool was green, due to the pool being shut down, and the contractor focused on the pool being green and not following warranty which he conveniently sent me six month later with this discussion. Instead of standing behind his work and the product, he blew me off claiming I broke warranty when in fact, the product came off one week after and I had professional pool cleaners up until October.

The contractor claimed it was a manufacturer problem and the manufacturer claimed it was a contractor problem Neither one of them owned up to the resposibility of the product. I took the contactor to small claims but lost because I did not subpoena witnesses which I had but did not know how to do a subpoena.

Without these witnesses I could not argue my case and the contractor focused on the green pool in October and how I did not take care of my pool, instead of the problem I addressed two weeks after the Aquaguard was coming off. From May to October I had professional pool company clean my pool.

The manaufacturer took the contractors side with a letter and did not claim any responsibility to his product.

This product is a fraud, just ask me for pictures and I will show you what happened to my pool in months after the Aquaguard was laid down. Do not get this product!

Digg

The manufacturer advertises the last pool finish you will ever need.

Heather
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2007 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AQUATIC-TECHNOLOGIES/Jensen-Beach-Florida-34957/AQUATIC-TECHNOLOGIES-This-company-advertises-the-only-pool-finish-you-will-ever-need-and-i-264609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AQUATIC TECHNOLOGIES