Complaint Review: Aquatraders

• Updated: Wed, May 08, 2013

• Reported By: Luke F. — Pembroke Pines Florida
Aquatraders
325 San Bruno Ave. E San Bruno, California USA

Aquatraders NEVER SHIPPED THE MOST VALUABLE PART OF MY ORDER San Bruno California

I ordered on 04/23/2013 a Beamswork EVO Quad 72" Timer ready (value $ 335.90) with 2 timers ($ 32.90). I received on 04/24/2013 a confirmation of my order by email with a USPS tracking number. On 04/26/2013 I received a small package with a USPS tracking number matching the one provided with my order confirmation. This package contained the 2 timers and nothing else.

I emailed Aquatraders right away to ask them about the 72" light fixture : where was it? when will I get it? At the same time I picked-up the phone and the line was already disconnected (what made me worry more). I kept sending emails at service@aquatraders.com on a daily basis. Everytime I received an automatic response with a ticket number stating that I would get an answer within one business day and that never happened.

About the phone line : always disconnected. I did not loose any time and on 04/29/2013 I filed a dispute (I used my credit card) and also filed a report with BBB. At this time their website was still operational until 05/01 when it went down with a message claiming it would certainly be back on 05/03/2013.

Today 05/08/2013 the website is still down. I called San Bruno PD and they told me that the store closed and that the building was empty, leaving unpaid water bills to the city and major issues with the landlord. If by any chance this company is back (as they claim on their website presently down), I advise not to purchase anything from them, they are crooks !!! And I am certainly not the only one to be the victim of their practices !!! BEWARE !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aquatraders/San-Bruno-California-33066/Aquatraders-NEVER-SHIPPED-THE-MOST-VALUABLE-PART-OF-MY-ORDER-San-Bruno-California-1049316. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aquatraders