Complaint Review: A&R air solutions

• Updated: Mon, May 06, 2013

• Reported By: Nelson — Lakeland Florida
A&R air solutions
510 Westbrook ave Brandon, Select State/Province USA

A&R air solutions They gave me a estimate on are AC unit to replace all and than talk us in to just a condenser wrong size Brandon Florida

So we purchase a 3ton r410 unit combo the day to install. They came out and said I did not need the whole unit just a 3 ton condenser it would save money. So that's what I opt to buy so after that it would not cool right and I called a few times they kept saying it was my duct work. So I called another company it's not the duct work they installed the wrong size unit. I have a 4 ton air handler in my attic and they installed a 3 ton condenser. And this does not work together Plus I was trying to get away from the r22 system. Now they do not wont to fix there poor workmanship

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AR-air-solutions/Brandon-Select-StateProvince-33511/AR-air-solutions-They-gave-me-a-estimate-on-are-AC-unit-to-replace-all-and-than-talk-us-1048808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A&R air solutions