Complaint Review: Arborscaper Tree & Landscaping

• Updated: Thu, March 20, 2014

• Reported By: visionz510 — Rochester New York
Arborscaper Tree & Landscaping
48 Branch St, Rochester, New York USA

Arborscaper Tree & Landscaping Steven J. Smith Tree removal and landscaping Rochester New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Report about Arborscaper

I contacted this company (along with many others) to receive a quote on services to have a tree removed. Their quote came in higher than all of the other businesses I contacted. When this company emailed me to follow up, I politely stated that I went with a different business due to the fact that they were charging much less for the service I needed. They then replied and were very hostile, by swearing and not being very professional.

I did a screen shot and saved the email for records to show to others that this business is very rude, unprofessional, and should not treat consumers this way because they decided to go with a different business that is much more inexpensive. Buyers beware if you contact this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arborscaper-Tree-Landscaping/Rochester-New-York-14621/Arborscaper-Tree-Landscaping-Steven-J-Smith-Tree-removal-and-landscaping-Rochester-New-1132117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arborscaper Tree & Landscaping

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Report about Arborscaper

AUTHOR: Arborscaper Tree and Landscape - ()

The first thing that I have to say about this is that I never over price or over charge anyone for any services that I provide. My rates are very fair and competitive. Secondly, I do not compete with companies that take down trees just so that they can have the wood to turn around and sell. Guys that are in the "firewood" business are not always tree professionals; matter of fact, there are plenty of "hacks" out there and "wanna-be" tree guys. I have just over 20 years experience and I run a tight ship, I am properly insured and properly equipt to provide anyone with satisfactory results in almost every situation within this market. I price work so that it is fair for me and fair for the customer. If I cannot secure a conract at terms that make it worth my while, for whatever reason, I simply keep it moving, on to bigger and better things; my attitude is very healthy and positive.

If you are not sure about me or my company, if this report raises a red flag, please request an estimate anyway and let me know that you are interested in having me provide you with references. I will be able to provide you with a full page of previous customer's contact information, whom have been very pleased with doing business with myself and Arborscaper Tree and Landscape.

I have no idea were this came from or whom may have posted this report. It is pretty plain to see that it is not from anybody that I worked for, because 98% of people that I have worked for are happy that they did business with me; whomever this was, simply has some unsound motive to attempt to influence potential / future customers of mine to avoid doing business with me. I guarantee that as long as you interact with me with basic respect and maturity, your experience with me will be a pleasant one from start to finish. I take alot of pride in my work, how I treat people, and in my little business that I am pouring everything I have into every day. I am not the kind of person who would allow anyone to provoke that kind of response out of me just from a quote that I might have provided them with or finding out that they went in a different direction to have there tree or landscape project done.

I just became aware that this was on the internet about me and I am very upset about it. I work very hard to do the best that I can and keep my nose clean as a businessman and to carry myself with integrity and dignity. I have put my heart and soul into building Arborscaper Tree & Landscape, so It breaks my heart to see that someone is trying to tear me down. Most of my business is generated by word of mouth or people approaching me while I am working in thier neighborhood or after they have seen me complete a job for a friend or family member. As far as I can tell, that displays a positive reputation, regardless of things such as this FALSE REPORT.

Buyer beware applys to shopping for a used car, not shopping for an arborist or a landscaper. What I recommend instead is, buyer really do your homework and get references from people that a company has actually done business with before making any decision about who to hire. Most people get between 3 and 5 estimates before they hire anyone.