Complaint Review: A.R.C. ACCOUNTS RECOVERY CORPORATION

• Updated: Fri, September 11, 2009

• Reported By: purplebeary83 — Ontario Canada
A.R.C. ACCOUNTS RECOVERY CORPORATION
Internet , British Columbia United States of America

A.R.C. ACCOUNTS RECOVERY CORPORATION ARC ARC calling my home looking for the wrong person British Columbia

A few days ago my husband and I started getting calls from ARC.  We didn't answer the calls and at first they did not leave a message.

Two days in a row, messages have been left on our answering machine.  The lady said she was looking for a man and said the name which is similar to my husband's.

We owe no money to anybody.  It is obviously a mistake, or they are "fishing".

I called the phone number back and got voice mail....I left a message stating that they called my house (without saying who I was) and that I think they are mistaken because no one by the name they are calling for lives here.

I hope that we've heard the last from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2009 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARC-ACCOUNTS-RECOVERY-CORPORATION/-British-Columbia-/ARC-ACCOUNTS-RECOVERY-CORPORATION-ARC-ARC-calling-my-home-looking-for-the-wrong-person-493424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on A.R.C. ACCOUNTS RECOVERY CORPORATION