Complaint Review: Arcade Services

Arcade Services
Southern New Jersey South Jersey, New Jersey United States of America

Arcade Services Arcade Repair Pinball Repair South Jersey, New Jersey

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Call Me

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: did you meet up with Gary?

I just read the Atco guy's story with Gary.  I guess there's a bunch of us who got taken by this guy.  Similar sequence-of-events.  Opens up pinball machine, takes out a circuit board, says he has "a guy" in Bensalem, PA who tests/repairs the board, and he'll be back in 3-4 weeks.  That was before Thanksgiving 2012!

Takes $200 from me.  $100 for the call which will be credited for the repair and an extra $100 because it will help him with the board-repair costs.  And again, this cash will be credited for a total bill which he figures would be around $300.  This is not candy-money numbers, this is significant cash.

I can understand money problems and am a fairly reasonable person.  However, I've emailed this guy 3 times and called him 4 times -- no response. [continued below]....
.....  Once, I called from a different number and surprise(!), he answers.  Said he was in the middle of another service call (another sucker like me, I guess) and could he call back in an hour.  It never happened.

So here is what I'm going to do.  I'm going to get in touch with him from a new phone number at a new address (at one of many of my friends' houses -- hell, maybe even one or two who have bars with many pinball machines) and claim I'm a new customer looking for someone to repair a broken machine.  And when he comes to that address, I will be there waiting for him.  So he can give me a face-to-face explanation about what's going on, of course.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcade-Services/South-Jersey-New-Jersey-/Arcade-Services-Arcade-Repair-Pinball-Repair-South-Jersey-New-Jersey-1014213. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcade Services

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Call Me

AUTHOR: Arcade Services - ()

Both of you call me. I'm getting back on my feet strong. I now have a permanent shop and catching up with customers.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

did you meet up with Gary?

AUTHOR: ARS - ()

wondering if you were able to get Gary to another location?  Am also interested in a face to face since he is not taking my calls.