Complaint Review: ARCADIA FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Fri, February 18, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, February 18, 2005

• Reported By:Taylorsville Mississippi
ARCADIA FINANCIAL
PO BOX 1472 MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota U.S.A.
  • Phone: 952-914-4000
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

ARCADIA FINANCIAL LTD ripoff! MINNEAPOLIS Minnesota

Do not deal with ARCADIA FINANCIAL.! They are thieves and the customer service personel are rude. My husband and I filed bankruptcy in 2000. After getting out of the military, we got behind on a few payments and the case was cancelled in January of 2005. All my other creditors have contacted us, and we began paying them; Except ARCADIA!~!

My car was repo'd on 15 February 2005 while my husband and I were on the way to the airport. My brother called and I spoke with the towtruck driver. He said ARcadia Demands a payment of 7,800 to pay off the loan because it has been in default since 2003. I finally contacted ARcadia today, and spoke with an ignorant (*&&^^ guy named LANCE!! He said the original loan was 12000, and we still owe 7,800. HUUH!!! He also said that my trustee hasn't paid them since April 2004.

My trustee has all my information online so I accesed it, right. ARCADIA has been paid 9,704 by the Trustee, including April and the last payment received by Arcadia was December 2004. My husband and I bought this 98 Ford Taurus in 1999 and filed for Chapter 13 in February 2000 and in 2003.

To make a long story short, I called Lance back and told him the amount they had been paid and they he did not have to lie to me about the payments. He said, "Lady, I didn't lie to you, and as a matter of fact; don't call here again". And he hung up the phone. I will be contacting a lawyer within the hour~~!!!!!!

Ilene
Taylorsville, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2005 12:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARCADIA-FINANCIAL/MINNEAPOLIS-Minnesota-55440/ARCADIA-FINANCIAL-LTD-ripoff-MINNEAPOLIS-Minnesota-131848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARCADIA FINANCIAL