Complaint Review: Arcadia/ Transouth Financial

• Submitted: Tue, May 22, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, May 22, 2007

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
Arcadia/ Transouth Financial
2208 Hwy 121 Bedford, Texas U.S.A.

Arcadia Financial Arcadia/Transouth Financial Refuse to provide paperwork on my repo.Bedford Texas

Wow, I'll start off by saying, I was a fool to financial through Transouth Arcadia. Long story short, I financed a $19,000 loan on a '99 Chevy Tahoe, through Arcadia and paid on it for 4.5 years and still owed $14,000 on it:

$434 per month payment
$20,832 in total payments)

I returned the vehicle. Arcadia says I still owe them $10,000. They refuse to show me any type of paperwork on the sale of the vehicle and the auction refuses to give me any paperwork on the deal. I dont' trust their numbers.

It seems a number of us have received the run around from Arcadia. I believe it takes a community to protect ourselves against a multi million dollar company's unfair practices. I'm willing to get the ball rolling for a class action suit.

If you feel you have been wronged by Arcadia/Transouth Financial please email me: (((REDACTED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES)))

Honestly, I don't know where to start but I believe that we have a greater voice as a group than we would have as individuals.

Kelsi
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2007 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arcadia-Transouth-Financial/Bedford-Texas-76021/Arcadia-Financial-ArcadiaTransouth-Financial-Refuse-to-provide-paperwork-on-my-repoBedfo-249720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arcadia/ Transouth Financial