Complaint Review: ARCHER COOP

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: bxdesiree — bronx New York
ARCHER COOP
1480 Thieriot Avenue Bronx, New York USA

ARCHER COOP They discriminated me because I was pregnancy. They took all my application money and never gave me a copy of my reports. Bronx New York

I would like to inform consumers of archer cooperative, so they don’t waste their money and time on the applications and processing fees that you cannot get back neither can you get a hardcopy of what you paid for such as a background check and credit report. Originally, when I called the management company they told me that I would get back some money back but it never happened they preferred hiring a lawyer which would equal to more money than paying the fees I put into it. There are some coops that will give the money back to you but not that one. In my meeting with the broad members, to get the apartment that I was going to pay in cash for, they declined me because I was pregnancy at the time and in addition to this most of the people are older than 50 and the reason why I say this is because of they asked me questions of the baby such as if the baby is going to be watch in my appt once I go back to work? After this question, I asked around to see if any of the broad members lived on the same floor that I ws going to be in and I found out that one of the broad members lives in my floor which means a crying baby to them. In addition, to paying in cash, I have a credit score of 800 and I am veteran which means that if I had to do a loan it would be guarantee, they also decline the family that applied for the same apt before me. If they decline 5 families Archer coop makes almost $2500 and the seller continues to lose money because they have to pay the maintenance fees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARCHER-COOP/Bronx-New-York-10460/ARCHER-COOP-They-discriminated-me-because-I-was-pregnancy-They-took-all-my-application-m-1063546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARCHER COOP