Complaint Review: Architecture Blue Square Group

• Updated: Tue, May 13, 2014

• Reported By: lornj — Boston Massachusetts
Architecture Blue Square Group
150 N Michigan Ave Chicago, Illinois USA

Architecture Blue Square Group BSG Architecture Architecture Consulting Scam Real Estate Chicago Illinois

Ugh, I feel like an idiot after getting duped (and I am probably not the first), but I will overcome the shame by putting my experience here. I am another victim of Shane Furmansky.

Here is the story: I was looking to start a construction project. I would be developing a condominium of 14 stories. Naturally, I would need to have advice and information on how I would go about everything and how much it would cost. All I had the land plot - which I inherited - but not the knowledge of how to make everything work and procedures involved.

In steps a "close friend" of Shane's, "Mary Wilde" - who was referred to me by someone else I know in Boston. I might be a little gullible, but she told me that she has a friend, a certain Shane Furmansky, who can help me out. This man tells me that we can have a meeting in his Chicago office, where Blue Square Group Construction is based out of.

So I fly down to Chicago and I am impressed. I ended up spending $4000 and two months on this whole mess. I hope people do their research and read this report before using the company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2014 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Architecture-Blue-Square-Group/Chicago-Illinois-60601-/Architecture-Blue-Square-Group-BSG-Architecture-Architecture-Consulting-Scam-Real-Estate-1146338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Architecture Blue Square Group