Complaint Review: ARCO Am/pm Gas Station

• Submitted: Wed, April 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 16, 2008

• Reported By:Fontana California
ARCO Am/pm Gas Station
800 Serfas Club Drive Corona, California U.S.A.

ARCO Am/pm Gas Station Holding $100 against Credit Card for purchases under that amount, mine was $15 Corona California

On Friday 4-2-08, I purchased $15 worth of gas with my credit card and received a receipt for that amount in the store, only to discover that evening that my account was debit $100 which overdrew my account throughout the weekend, 4-days later the $85 was reversed to my account and the $15 which that's what it should have been in the first place was then charged, leaving me without the use of my card when traveling from out of town.

I then went to the merchant and was told that even if you was to buy $10 worth of gas each day, at the end of 5-days your account will show pending of $500 just to purchase $50 worth, this is not the first time I have experienced this matter with this same store and I told him that I use ARCO in many cities and use the same method and never experienced this before.

Hillary
Fontana, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2008 04:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ARCO-Ampm-Gas-Station/Corona-California-92882/ARCO-Ampm-Gas-Station-Holding-100-against-Credit-Card-for-purchases-under-that-amount-m-326427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ARCO Am/pm Gas Station