Complaint Review: arcticparka-outlet.com

• Updated: Thu, December 26, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymously — Toronto Ontario
arcticparka-outlet.com
Internet USA

arcticparka-outlet.com aka arcticparka-outlet aka sunglasseshut Selling FAKE Canada Goose Jackets; Not Delivering Product; Charge as Different Company Internet

I ordered a winter jacket from this website as this site poses as a valid retailer for Canada Goose, copyright symbol included.  I later found out that the charge to my credit card was from a different company based in china.  I contacted Canada Goose to try to confirm the validity of this company and they have not responded to my calls or message.

I was charged an amount that was not authorized by me and was also told by the credit card company that this is not considered fraud even though this amount was not authorized.  I have not received a jacket or compensation for the amount that was charged to my credit card and the retailer has not responded to my requests for contact or cancelation.  Similar to the KlearGear situation, there is no phone number to reach this company and no1 is responding to my emails.

I am looking for compensation for this purchase and no1 wants to assist me (i.e. the creditcard company or the website).  I have no product to show for the charge and am being told that this is not considered fraud by my creditcard company.  DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM arcticparka-outlet.com.  Someone needs to be held accountable as I am out $398.00 and cannot get assistance from either end.

Also be advised that if you enter your credit card number into any site and you are charged without confirmation, your creditcard company will not assist you in the fraud department.  This leaves people to believe that anyone can charge your credit card and get away with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/arcticparka-outletcom/internet/arcticparka-outletcom-aka-arcticparka-outlet-aka-sunglasseshut-Selling-FAKE-Canada-Goose-1110570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on arcticparka-outlet.com