Complaint Review: ardyss life

• Submitted: Tue, February 23, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 11, 2010

• Reported By: Money — SAN DIEGO California U.S.A.
ardyss life
las vegas, Nevada United States of America

ardyss life body shaper body shaper, bad support system, unprofessional, bad customer service las vegas, Nevada

*General Comment: Your Right Kathy

*General Comment: Ardyss is a Good company getting Better!

*General Comment: Ardyss life....... an invasion of privacy....etc.

I became a distributor for this company and loved the product.  I thought that I could make a lot of money with this company because I loved the body shapers and really believed in them.  I have complaints about the products but the customer service and management is the worse.  I had some issues with some returns and custom orders as well. You stay on hold with this company for so long that the line ends up going busy.  They want you to make so much money but then they waste the distributors time sitting on hold just to get anything resolved.  They allow you to order online and do recurring orders online but won't let you cancel a recurring order.  They want you to contact them to cancel but you can never get through.

I ended up emailing upper management and all I get is this email.

THIS IS AN AUTOMATIC RESPONSE Depending on the nature of your email, Mike may personally respond or your email may automatically be forwarded to the appropriate person for a faster response. Thank you and have a great day. -- Mike Potillo "Give us a Year and we will Change Your Life!"

Never once did I even get courtesy email or call from a Ardyss representative to handle my complaint.  Again, I think the product is awesome but the customer service and support they claim to give their distributors is rated "F".

Please take your time and talk to as many people as you can before you jump into this business.  It was such a bad experience for me whenever I had to try and assist my customers and very much embarrasing to tell my customers that I was having a hard time getting through to the company that I represented.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ardyss-life/las-vegas-Nevada-/ardyss-life-body-shaper-body-shaper-bad-support-system-unprofessional-bad-customer-serv-573896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ardyss life

#1 General Comment

Your Right Kathy

AUTHOR: Faith - (United States of America)

Very, Very, Very well stated Kathy!  Good Luck in your journey and See U @ the top & on the right side of $$$$$$$$$$

#2 General Comment

Ardyss is a Good company getting Better!

AUTHOR: www.klstill.com - (United States of America)

I too am a distributor of Ardyss International, which is the name of the company not Ardyss Life, unless there is some copycat company that you were dealing with.

The products and garments are excellent and they do what the company say they will do. The responsibility lies on the distributor to measure and order the correct size for your client. If you indeed get a garment that does not fit Ardyss will take it back for exchange within a 30 days and the instructions on how to do that is in your back office/online. Custom orders are not exchangeable, unless there is something wrong with the garment not just that the measurements they received were incorrect.

There was a point in the past when the wait time for customer service could be pretty long from time to time but, that is no longer the case. Also you if have an issues you could always file a support ticket in your back office/online and they always respond to them with in 24 hours or less.

Contacting Mike Portillo at the time frame that you show here would have done you no good as he left the company the first week of February. He also was the marketing manger not over customer service.

With your recurring orders they can not be canceled in your back office but, they can be put off for several months through your back office which will give you plenty of time to call or write in to cancel, if that is what you want to do but, if you are doing the business there should be no need to cancel it, and you can change it every month if you chose, right from your back office.

We also have excellent nutritional products and our Flagship LeVive Juice, that fights free radicals that causes diseases is just one of the great products that we have. LeVive has help many people I personally know get off high blood pressure and cholesterol medications. I even know someone that was able to stop using insulin after just 5 months on the great tasting LeVive juice. Ardyss is so much more then just a garment company. It really does change people lives. Reshape, Revive, Restore your body, mind/spirit and finances.

The compensation is worth so much more then the frustrations of dealing with a company that had 800% growth last year. With that kind of growth there would have to be some growing pains. Customer service now is great and the 10 ways we get paid is great.

I don't know of any other company that pays out the way that Ardyss International does. I have been with them for about 10 months now and I have made more money and new friend then ever before with any other company. I made over a $1000 my first 30 days and the checks keep going up from there. Next month I will hit the rank of President, that is 3 levels from the very top, I am expecting to see a 5 figure month residual income very soon with in the next month or two. Tell me where else can you do that working very part time.

This company loves it's distributors and are constantly trying to make things better for us and to find ways to pay us even more. If you were at the Extravaganza we had in Las Vegas in February, you would have seen it first hand from the Dias de Leon family.

And yes we do have the new "Mercedes" car for Platinum Presidents. Someone else added to your report about the car being a lease in a negative way. Well they just don't have all the facts. The car can be a lease or a purchase, depending on what you want. They give you a few thousand as a down payment and $1500 per month for 36 months. If you purchase a $54,000 car then it will be paid at the end of those 3 years and you can keep that car and still get another new Mercedes from Ardyss. If you decide to get a much more expensive car as I am going to do, then at the end of the lease you turn it in and get another brand new car for another 3years on Ardyss....What is there to complain about in that?

We also get a car bonus even if you don't have a car I am currently a Director and that car bonus is $400 per month and it goes up to $800 for Platinum Presidents and you don't have to use that money towards a car, as you would have to with so many other companies.

That other person also made comments about what the people she was dealing were asking her to do. Please remember this is a MLM business with independent distributors and you will run across some bad seeds out there in any business but, that is not the company, that is the individuals that you happen to be dealing with. There are policies and procedures that we as distributors for Arydss International are supposed to follow and unethical people should be report to ethics@ardyss.com. One, even two bad apples don't spoil the whole bunch.

There are a lot of good ethical people like myself and my team that would be glad to show you the correct info and the proper way to do this business right for success. Ardyss International is a Good company getting Better.

Kathy Still down2sizes@gmail.com

#3 General Comment

Ardyss life....... an invasion of privacy....etc.

AUTHOR: annonymous - (USA)

I ran into an old work associate whom I hadn't seen for some years. We got to talking and this Ardyss life came up. Since that day I've met with two distributors or consultants. OMG it's like Amway.... Claims that the products are "certified Organic" Body shapers with a 200 year Patent????? Nutritional supplements, and skin care. However, when I met with them they brought only the shapers to show as I continued to ask questions, there were no answers. To be certified organic there CAN NOT be any pesticides in the soil where the products are grown for 12 years prior. Asked if they knew the difference between the term thats all the "BUZZ" right now "GREEN" ORGANIC AND NATURAL, this they didn't know either. To me if your selling something you must believe in the product. know what your selling and perhaps research what your selling. Since that one meeting which was a week and a half ago I've been hounded to listen in on training calls (as they call them, more like a church sermon) 2 meetings and numerous phone calls and text's. As I went through the binder they gave me and all the things you "have" to do other than market and sell these products it made me feel as though this wouldn't be "my" business, but an avenue for others to profit off others hard dilligent work while they sit back and collect the "big" check..... I won't be continuing to communicate with these people, I've been asked to do unethical things, feel uncomfortable with the whole structure of the business and the "MERCEDES" they want you to work toward. If any one has read the fine print this car which you work your butt off to get isn't given to you as they claim. (kind of like the "Mary Kay " thing) This car is leased, your given an allowance for the lease, but what happens when the lease time is up ??? who pays the balance, who pays the overages on the mileage ?????

JUST DON'T THINK SO !!!!!