Complaint Review: area construction

wheeling, il scuhamburg , Illinois USA
  • Phone: 630-254-4105
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

area construction ken monilaw hired me to remodel a home in flossmoor, il and did not pay me for work i completed scuhamburg Illinois

*Author of original report: ken monilaw a fraud, scam artist, thief, liar

ken monilaw hired me to completely remodel a home located at 3025 kathleen ln. flossmorr, il , and he never paid me for my services upon completion. he supposely was working for a company called haven homes and according to aziz an employee for haven homes that he paid ken monilaw complete. to finish the home on flossmoor. this guy really screwed me, and my employees and left me broke and in debt now my wife, kids and must suffer and i am very close to losing my home and vehicles , because of this scam artist..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/area-construction-/scuhamburg-Illinois/area-construction-ken-monilaw-hired-me-to-remodel-a-home-in-flossmoor-il-and-did-not-pa-1067482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on area construction

ken monilaw a fraud, scam artist, thief, liar

AUTHOR: triple a house rebuilders - ()

ken monilaw owner of area construction services inc. 307 s. milwaukee ave suite 114 ,wheeling, il 60090

contractor license number tcg039460 sub-contracted Triple A House Rebuilders  to completely remodel a home located at 3025 Kathleen Ln. , flossmoor, il 60422, ken monilaw was easy to reach at first and as the job came closer to completion he became very hard to contact. this guy has a silver tongue he can sell water to a fish. due to his scams i was left broke and in debt. i now owe my sub-contractors money for work completed at flossmoor, il

so if see this crook stay away but call the police because he is a criminal and should be brought to court on fraud charges. i am working on pressing fradaulent charges for stealing from me and my sub-contractors. if you know any information that can help me in pursuing charges against ken monilaw please contact triple a house rebuilders owner cesar villa at 815-992-5411