Complaint Review: Ari Hinnant

• Updated: Tue, September 21, 2010

• Reported By: Ann Alloria — Louisville Kentucky United States of America
Ari Hinnant
12 Browns Lane, Boston, Mass Boston, Massachusetts United States of America

Ari Hinnant Public Record of Matthew S. Chan Stalking Ari Hinnant Boston, Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: Another fake and impersonated report

Greetings,

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL NOTICE FOR MR. MATTHEW S. CHAN HE IS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR MAKING TERRORISTIC AN PHYSICAL THREATS TO MS. ARI HINNANT. I HAVE CONTACTED THE FBI AND LOCAL POLICE CONCERNING HIS THREATS.

I suggest everyone be aware of their stalking laws. (Most people in the public eye are stalked and some are killed.)

My Name is Ann and for the last two years I have tolerated Matthew S. Chan (Who is a competitor and associated with an ex.employee, who Ari fired.) attack Ms. Hinnant.

I thought I document this situation, for its gotten dangerous, since Mr. Chan is posting Ms.Hinnants address and verbally threatening Ms. Hinnant.

I've worked with Ms. Hinnant for over 15 years and she is a simple author, speaker and child activist. All her books empowers people and teaches them about love and kindness.

She doesn't know Mr. Chan personally.  I don't know why Mr. Chan has the time to constantly call, send anonymous emails and post lies about Ms. Hinnant? Ms. Hinnant told me not to give it any energy, but, I take her calls and I'm tired of Mr. Chan calling our office and sending threatening emails. Ms. Hinnant surrounds him with love and hopes he gets the help he needs. Everyone needs to be careful about stalkers.

Mr. Matthew S. Chan | http://turnkeypublisher.com/blog/

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2010 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ari-Hinnant/Boston-Massachusetts-/Ari-Hinnant-Public-Record-of-Matthew-S-Chan-Stalking-Ari-Hinnant-Boston-Massachusetts-642404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ari Hinnant

Another fake and impersonated report

AUTHOR: Matthew - (USA)

Ann Alloria (aka Ari Hinnant),

This is getting old with these fake and impersonated reports.

So Ari/Ann, you are accusing me of stalking you in Boston from Columbus, GA. And yet, any casual research of you reveals that you spend most of your time in Louisville, KY or Miami, FL? How ridiculous is that.

This "official notice" comes from who? Anna Alloria or Ari Hinnant?

I did a search on 12 Browns Lane in Boston on Google Maps and it looks like an empty grassy lot in Boston. I don't see any house or office building. So it looks like another one of your fake residence or fake office addresses.

As I stated in my reply to you on Ripoff Report #638258, someone is online stalking you but it isn't me. I have no reason to and I am too busy with my own life to care about yours. But someone obviously does not like you very much.  Imagine that with the "nocturnal" activities you seem to advertise at $500/hour.

In all my communications regarding you, I have always used my own name and email address. Unlike you, I have never hidden behind any aliases and I don't need to.

If I was ever inclined to "stalk" a woman, I promise it wouldn't be you.

As I have said to you before, give me the number of the FBI office and whatever local police you allegedly reported me to and I will be happy to speak with them. In fact, I would insist on it.

Get a life. There are other people who apparently don't like you and on to your tricks. I am only here responding because someone told me you were throwing my name around again.

MSC