Complaint Review: Arismixtapes.com

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: Travis — New Haven Connecticut
Arismixtapes.com
PO box 14726 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA

Arismixtapes.com Never received cd I ordered. Contacted owner acted like he didn't care. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response

*Author of original report: horrible seller!!!!!

i ordered a cd on oct.eigth the owner said it was sent off the same day. i havent received it yet contacted owner twice told me it was sent off both times acted like he really didnt give a d**n.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arismixtapescom/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15234/Arismixtapescom-Never-received-cd-I-ordered-Contacted-owner-acted-like-he-didnt-care-1097258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arismixtapes.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response

AUTHOR: Arismixtapes - ()

This is a long-time customer of ours who has as of today pre-orders with us currently awaiting shipment. When I just tried to contact him to ask about this cd, he hung up on me. Anyone who has ever dealt with us knows that we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and we always ensure that everyone receives exactly what they ordered. We were honestly shocked to read this from Travis as he has been a customer for many years and is still an ongoing customer. As always, if something is ever lost in the mail we are always more than happy to replace it. Thanks.

horrible seller!!!!!

AUTHOR: Travis Freeman - ()

seller contacted me. didnt say anything about sending me another cd. he just said if it happened again contact him before i file a complaint.