Complaint Review: Ariza Talent & Modeling Agency

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: Lavar — Davenport Florida
Ariza Talent & Modeling Agency
1928 Boothe Circle Longwood, Florida USA

Ariza Talent & Modeling Agency Jeff Callender Ariza Talent and Modeling is not legit and is a scam. Longwood Florida

Ariza Talent and Modeling Agency, Inc. specializes in minority talent and I looked into this back in February where my girlfriend and I went there to see what the company was all about and Jeff Callender, President, conducted the interview and provided some verbal information about himself and what he did in the modeling industry. I came dressed as though I was going to a job interview and after "auditioning" was asked to pay $650 for photos which was no problem for me and he mentioned he had a job doing a commercial and was looking for talent, myself, to fit the role of the father in the commercial. After signing all documents I felt as though I would be representated well but that was not the case. After picking up the photos I was asked to pay an additional $400 to be placed on the company website which Jeff failed to mention that at the initial meeting. I was upset and his response was that "I was halfway there in "launching" my career.

I followed up with Jeff on 2 occasion because it was a couple of months since I had heard from him and he mentioned that during the summer time, business is slow and the 2nd time I followed up, He did not return a call. I am upset that an agency does not follow up with their talents as to bookings or any other opportunity and I lost over $1000 in Ariza Talent and Modeling because he credentials did not match up. I hope that any other victims of this agency see this report and and that justice be done and whoever had disservice from Jeff Callender I am open to support and lawsuits against him and his company for those who fell victim to his company.

Lavar

Davenport, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ariza-Talent-Modeling-Agency/Longwood-Florida-32750/Ariza-Talent-Modeling-Agency-Jeff-Callender-Ariza-Talent-and-Modeling-is-not-legit-and-1097271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ariza Talent & Modeling Agency