Complaint Review: Arizona Superbike

• Updated: Sun, August 25, 2013

• Reported By: MikeD — Scottsdale Arizona
Arizona Superbike
3245 N Arizona Ave Chandler, Arizona USA

Arizona Superbike Greg RuizRide Now Motorsports Dealer refuses to refund cancel extended warranty Chandler Arizona

*Author of original report: Update

I purchased a new motorcycle back in March 2013 from Arizona Superbike (which I guess has been purchased by Ride Now Motorsports).  At the time of purchase I bought an extended warranty through the dealer from Pinnacle Protection Plans.   After a few months I hadn’t received any information form Pinnacle regarding my agreement. I talked to Greg Ruiz (the owner of AZ Superbike at the time) and he said he’d call Pinnacle to find out what was going on. Greg informed me that they would send another package out. A few weeks later and I still didn’t receive anything from Pinnacle. I spoke to Greg again, and they supposedly sent another package out which I also never received.

I wasn’t sure what was going on, but this certainly wasn’t a company you could trust to do business with. I spoke with Greg again and told him I still hadn’t received anything and to cancel the agreement. He agreed. A few days later, I called Pinnacle to see if the agreement was cancelled and they told me it wasn’t. At that time I told them to cancel it, which they said a refund would be mailed out within three weeks to the Lien Holder.

Now come the end of August and I show no refund being applied to the loan, or being received by me.  I called Pinnacle who informed me that the refund would be issued from the dealer. I then called AZ Superbike and found out that Greg was no longer the owner and that Ride Now Motorsports purchased AZ Superbike.  Tyler (from Ride Now)  the new GM, said he would look into it once I called back with the agreement number.  I’ve called back numerous times but was told he was always on the other line. I’ve left my number each time without my call being returned.

Tyler eventualy a few days later and asked me to fax over the agreement. He also made the comment that he doesn’t deal with Pinnacle, that Greg Ruiz must have taken the money run, but that he’d try and call Pinnacle to find out the details. As of today I haven’t heard back from Tyler.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arizona-Superbike/Chandler-Arizona-85225/Arizona-Superbike-Greg-RuizRide-Now-Motorsports-Dealer-refuses-to-refund-cancel-extended-1078908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arizona Superbike

Update

AUTHOR: MikeD - ()

Received a call from AZ Superbike/RideNow Powersports stating that they will make things right once they are able to review all the information. I will update once a final resolution has been made.