if anyone out there had any problem with refiance home mortgage?
My experience is one to never forget with AFCU.
1. Showning no interest in communication after I closed on my loan
2. Phone calls went unanswer- only voice mail and no return phone calls
3. I call 3 weeks after I closed to see who own the loan and who I was to pay month payment
4. Went to AFCU IN JACKSONVILLE DID GET A CHANCE TO SPEAK TO LOAN PERSON WHO WAS SOME TREATED OTHER THEN A MEMBER AS IF I WAS A TOTAL STRANGER. After I gave her information she mail tme wrong coupon monthly payment as to what I sign at closing mortgage loan
5. Filed complaint with board of director and met with ceo and other's. I got a apology memo in the mail and was advised By CEO a follow up on mortgage and get back with me.
He did and I was mailed new owner address and phone number. I was advised to mail my first payment to new owner
I call new owner and was advised they do not own my loan and I could not make payment until they sign off on loan= and didn't know the date
I was advised to call AFCU to get new instruction on first month payment until loan is sold
I call and person advised she would call me. [continued below]....
..... A call was made I was advised to pay AFCU unitl further noticed of hear from new loan company
BeforeI was happy with AFCU. During this refinance I don't know I would use the mortgage department again ever. I am still member with lot's of thoughts I read online about credit union stating if you are not happy you can always leave. Not all credit union are equal offering good services .
This is my experience and I am DAV veteran in good standing- high credit scores. My feeling is I was treated inferior. As an African American- Military Honorable.