- Report: #1139013
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Arkansas Motorcycle Safety
Arkansas Motorcycle Safety1601 East 26th St. Little Rock, Arkansas USA
Arkansas Motorcycle Safety Dangerous Concerns & Instructor Abuse Little Rock Arkansas
*Consumer Comment: Arkansas motorcycle safety course
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- The instructors and personnel at the facility were abusive and ignored safety concerns.
- Motorcycles used in training were not street legal. Some of the motorcycles used did not have headlights or mirrors. The clutches were failing and would seize up dangerously while trying to shift at speed. The brakes did not work properly and would squeal while trying to stop. The choke/horn/turn signal assembly on my motorcycle’s handlebars was loose and was about to fall off the handlebars.
- Several of the students voiced concerns about the operation of the motorcycles, but the instructor ignored these complaints.
- I have been riding motorcycles for several years, so I am not inexperienced. The motorcycle I was riding on was 29 years old and had over 110,000 miles on it, which is excessive for a motorcycle.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arkansas-Motorcycle-Safety/Little-Rock-Arkansas-72206/Arkansas-Motorcycle-Safety-Dangerous-Concerns-Instructor-Abuse-Little-Rock-Arkansas-1139013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.