Complaint Review: Armando Montelongo

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Eric — Las Vegas Nevada
Armando Montelongo
San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Armando Montelongo I want to thank all u ppl who saved me from investing my money after reading all the reports. San Antonio, Texas

I went to armando montelongo free seminar last week here in las vegas at the marriott hotel in which we were promised the world to us if we attended the 3 day workshop. I want to thank everyone who reported armando so when I did the research on the internet I found out the truth behind his company.

I just hope whoever see's the tv ad will research him before falling victim to his scam. Thank god i didn't have the $1497 to pay for the workshop, however their were alot of people who did fork over their money and were told if you pay for the workshop their is no reason for you to stay because we will dicuss all this material again at the workshop.

Once again thank you Eric from sin city

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Armando-Montelongo/San-Antonio-Texas-/Armando-Montelongo-I-want-to-thank-all-u-ppl-who-saved-me-from-investing-my-money-after-r-1037217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Armando Montelongo