Complaint Review: arnold realty,llc reviews

• Updated: Mon, December 16, 2013

• Reported By: Victim SEO Guru Brian Douglas — Kentucky
arnold realty,llc reviews
124 E Main Street Taylorsville, Kentucky USA

arnold realty,llc reviews license revoked, escrow fraud, realtor solicited my husband for sex to buy home Taylorsville Kentucky

SE0 REPUTATION MANAGEMENT ALERT

I joined Weborigination.com  "SEO GURU" program in August 2013. I perceived value in the "SEO GURU" program, in that, they had removed past negative complaints for Arnold Realty. Giving us time to respond and correct the issue within our own business.

We signed up for the program because our competitors are known for defaming each other, and spoke on the phone with people claiming to be Sue and Bill Arnold. I personally also saw that Arnold Realty was in the portfolio of Weborigination.com owner Brian Douglas.

Everything was done online to sign up for the program. Shortly thereafter, a lady representing Weborigination called us to explain multiple new complaints had been filed and that like the Arnold's we needed to purchase the "Extra SEO GURU" package (I forget the actual term used), however it was going to cost a few thousand dollars. [continued below]....

..... We spoke again with people identifying themselves as the Arnolds to confirm how well this worked for them in the past.

LATER - we learned this was all an orchestrated scheme. Consequently we immediately asked for our $10,000 back. That is when Brian Douglas threatened us with further complaints and said we would owe him more protection payments.

I am now going to track every complaint of Arnold Realty or any other member of Weborigination.com BS portfolio companiesIf a company joins any of I will find every single person who have ever had negative experience with your company. I hired SEO professionals will post those complaints on hundreds of search engine optimized web sites and bring all those negative reviews to the first page of Google and other search engines. Until my money is refunded.

Remember!

No more lies about this SEO Guru.

Game on Brian are you really going to destroy me and my business!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2013 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/arnold-realtyllc-reviews/Taylorsville-Kentucky/arnold-realtyllc-reviews-license-revoked-escrow-fraud-realtor-solicited-my-husband-for-1107549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on arnold realty,llc reviews