Complaint Review: Arnold Scott Harris, P.C.

• Submitted: Fri, September 13, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: Ms. Thomas — Kayenta Arizona
Arnold Scott Harris, P.C.
209 West 2nd St., #367 Fort Worth, Texas USA

Arnold Scott Harris, P.C. EXTREMELY CHOPPY PHONE LINE CONNECTION!!! Fort Worth Texas

I have been calling all day today trying to resolve this toll issue to no avail.  I was able to reach a rep 2x but they hung up on me (after nearly 2 1/2hrs of being on hold) because of their line connection; it is extremely choppy! The recorded message and music is choppy too.  I have called from my cell and landlines; even had my mom that lives 3hrs from Dallas to call from both her cell and landline and it sounds the same way.  Since today is the last day for this "grace period" I guess I have missed out :-(  Even called NTTA to see if there was a way for them to get a hold of that office and correct the issue, but he said their lines are inbound only (I know someone there can make a phone call; but he was nice about it and noted my account).  So I guess the "rip off" here is that even though they extended their work hours today till midnight, it does me absolutely no good if when I get through the reps can't hear me due to THEIR choppy phone line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arnold-Scott-Harris-PC-/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/Arnold-Scott-Harris-PC-EXTREMELY-CHOPPY-PHONE-LINE-CONNECTION-Fort-Worth-Texas-1084345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arnold Scott Harris, P.C.