- Report: #1037099
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Arrico Realty & Property Management
Arrico Realty & Property Management813-662-9363 Brandon, Florida United States of America
Arrico Realty & Property Management Paul Arrington Poor Customer Service Brandon, Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- We take care of all the repairs that are necessary on your property, both small and large, and either send you an invoice or deduct that amount of repairs from the monthly rent. You dont have to worry about those things, because youve hired us to handle them for you. We have put together a team of maintenance companies over the years that are honest, reliable, and professional. If those personal traits change, we change companies.
So I ask where is that great customer when there are maintenance issues to be resolved? How about customer service when a client calls or emails you and you never respond back to the customer? There are numerous complaints with the Better Business Bureau on the same issues from a number of customers that have been in the same situation as myself. [continued below]....
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arrico-Realty-Property-Management/Brandon-Florida-33511/Arrico-Realty-Property-Management-Paul-Arrington-Poor-Customer-Service-Brandon-Florida-1037099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.