Complaint Review: arrons sales and lease

• Submitted: Fri, June 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, June 24, 2012

• Reported By: bigtexbro — arlington Texas United States of America
arrons sales and lease
cooper st arlington, Texas United States of America

arrons sales and lease tryto scare you intopaying them arlington, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Easier solution

*Consumer Comment: Easy solution

*Consumer Suggestion: They just want paid and on time.....

I had a death in my family and was unable to make payment on time. So I called them to tell them i would be in wed. of next week. I got call from the people across the street from me saying arrons was at my house hit on my door with a rubber hammer. This whole weekend i got calls from them saying i was stealing there stuff. So i called the store and ripped into them about hitting my door with a hammer. The so called credit mgr. threating to kick my butt. Thats to funny so i called good friend who is a det. with the police dept. he told me he would drop by my house and post tresspassing signs for me. So i got home that wed and here is arrons hit on my door with the dang hamer again. I go out my back door come around the front with my trusted axe handle. Tell them to leave of face jail time so one walks to there car parked in the road and i tell him if he comes back i will have to use force to make him leave. The other guy reached in his pocket i raised my axe handle told him to slowly remove his hand from his pocket. Because i didnt know what he had in his pocket. the so called thugs where not even in company truck but there private car. lets just say dont let them scare you because if you tell them your going to call the law on them they back down real fast. I think they will think again about hit someones door with a hammer. That is a tool that can be used to break and enter your house..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 11:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/arrons-sales-and-lease/arlington-Texas-/arrons-sales-and-lease-tryto-scare-you-intopaying-them-arlington-Texas-901653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on arrons sales and lease

Easier solution

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

It would be easier not to listen to useless remarks from Team Rebutt, to bad we can't all be like the Team

Easy solution

AUTHOR: Ramjet - (U.S.A.)

Pay your bills.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

They just want paid and on time.....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

which is what YOU agreed to do when you signed the rental papers.

Next, they'll be back with the Sheriff and WILL repo THEIR property...YOU don't own it until it's paid for....DEADBEAT.

They deal with every imaginable excuse, every day of the week and don't believe ANY of them anymore.

Your attitude will cause you more problems with them and keep you on the DEADBEAT list for a long time.

NO, I DON'T work for them.