Complaint Review: Arrowhead Construction

• Reported By: yz42602 — Parker Colorado
Arrowhead Construction
11085 Callaway Rd. Parker, Colorado USA

Arrowhead Construction Arrowhead Construction, LLC Parker Colorado

Angel with supposed National small business alliance contacted me offering me a $8000.00 credit line at 4.1% and told me they had additional buiness services that I could try for the 1$ up front fee and after 30 days they would charge me 149$ per month if I wanted to continue to use there other services. They charged me the 1$ and then right after that charged me the 149$ and I never received any credit line.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2014 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Arrowhead-Construction/Parker-Colorado-80138/Arrowhead-Construction-Arrowhead-Construction-LLC-Parker-Colorado-1145776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Arrowhead Construction