Complaint Review: arrowhead motors

• Reported By: anonymous — Methuen Massachusetts United States of America
arrowhead motors
210 Washington St. Claremont, New Hampshire United States of America

arrowhead motors deceptive advertising Claremont, New Hampshire

When we bought our 2006 Zinger Travel Trailer from them it was a real mess. They promised to clean it before delivery. The trailer was parked next to another trailer and we asked about the awning. They could not open it but assured us it was in operable condition.

They really wanted us to do the paperwork that day and not come come back another day. They rushed us thru the paperwork very quikly. They charged us $500.00 to deliver the trailer to our campground.

The trailer was to delivered a day early at the campground after hours, the campground was not prepared for this.

When we finally set up the trailer the battery was missing, the trailer had never been cleaned and the rear awning support was broken. When I opened the kitchen cabinet door I had noticed that the "2006" on the serial number had been altered.

I called Zinger (crossroads RV) with all the info and found out the trailer is really a 2005!!! I called Arrowhead motors about this and was told that I don't need a battery to operate an RV which is totatlly wrong, and that sometimes they do make mistakes about model years and were sorry about the cleaning.

I asked them to reimburse me $300.00 and was basically told to go pound sand.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/arrowhead-motors/Claremont-New-Hampshire-03743/arrowhead-motors-deceptive-advertising-Claremont-New-Hampshire-990532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on arrowhead motors