Complaint Review: Art Direct LLC TOTAL CULT SCAM !!! Nick Pauley, Stan Bakata Norcross, Ga.

• Submitted: Mon, July 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, July 15, 2013

• Reported By: Kevin Mathews — Atlanta Georgia
Art Direct LLC TOTAL CULT SCAM !!! Nick Pauley, Stan Bakata Norcross, Ga.
3020 B Business Park Drive Norcross, Georgia USA

Art Direct LLC TOTAL CULT SCAM !!! Nick Pauley, Stan Bakata MLM CULT SCAM !!! Norcross, Georgia

What a TOTAL waste of my time and money ! These people advertise that they are some great "Art Company" that decorates homes when they are a door to door sales scam that is so broke it's not even funny !!! They want to load up your car with hundreds of pounds of fake pictures and then you go out to peoples businesses, walk in and see if they want to buy them.... and no one does. I followed this jerk around for eight hours.... he had a different LIE for every person he met. We were asked to leave a business complex twice and then the police were called... I was FREAKING OUT !!!! We almost got arrested and then he tells me..."it happens everyday, you just gotta be tough".... he didn't sell one picture, drove an hour away from the ghetto office and since you make $3 per picture (commission only) .... he made nothing and was out of gas.... what a TOOL !!! When he was telling me about the job I felt like I was listening to a brain washed idiot. [continued below]....

..... He told me about a girl that had her car repossesed in the parking lot that morning because she wasn't making sales. I ran to my car as soon as we got back to Norcross.

They say they have fun but they do these chants and grunting in the morning like a cult of possesed losers. If you see these guys advertising for a fun sales job..... STAY FAR AWAY !!! The owners name is Nick Pauley, his right hand degenerate is Stan Bakata and they teach people to lie for no money....pathetic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2013 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Art-Direct-LLC-TOTAL-CULT-SCAM-Nick-Pauley-Stan-Bakata-Norcross-Ga/Norcross-Georgia-30071/Art-Direct-LLC-TOTAL-CULT-SCAM-Nick-Pauley-Stan-Bakata-MLM-CULT-SCAM-Norcross-1067234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Art Direct LLC TOTAL CULT SCAM !!! Nick Pauley, Stan Bakata Norcross, Ga.

drugs