Complaint Review: Art Felderstein

• Updated: Tue, December 03, 2013

• Reported By: The Adjustor — Media Pennsylvania
Art Felderstein
82 Sandhurst Dr Mt. Laurel, New Jersey USA

Art Felderstein Arthur Felderstein, CPA Fraud, Misrepresentation, Tax Evasion, Mt. Laurel New Jersey

Art Felderstein represented to me that he could help me with my taxes. He showed me all his credentials. I moved all of my tax filings over to him based on his representations. He did not hold to any of his promises.

Not only did I pay him for his services, but he cost me more money because he did not handle my taxes in a legal and professional manner.

Arthur Felderstein is not a good accountant. He may have letters after his name, but this does not mean he knows tax law. After spending thousands of dollars with him I had to get the work redone by a an accountant who actually understands tax law.

I do not recommend Art Felderstein to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Art-Felderstein/Mt-Laurel-New-Jersey-080454/Art-Felderstein-Arthur-Felderstein-CPA-Fraud-Misrepresentation-Tax-Evasion-Mt-Laure-1103986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Art Felderstein