Complaint Review: ART INSTITUTE OF PITTSBURGH ONLINE

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2007

• Reported By:Glen Ellyn Illinois
ART INSTITUTE OF PITTSBURGH ONLINE
1400 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

ART INSTITUTE OF PITTSBURGH ONLINE They gave me false information three times then hit me with a 2000$ bill. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

I started to attend the aionline in August of 2007. I quit in Sept because I wasn't satisfied with the education i was receiving. When i withdrew i specifically asked if i was going to owe any money and they said no. two months later i get a call from Salle Mae private loans saying i owe them 2501$. I called aionline and asked them what was going on and they said they had paid back to loan. Today i received a check from aionline for 578$. I wanted to know what this was about so I called aionline yet again and asked them about this. They said yet again that they repaid the loan back to Salle Mae and that I should call them. When I called Salle Mae earlier they said they haven't received the loan. I called aionline yet again and then the woman had told me.

SHE HAD GIVEN ME FALSE INFORMATION AND THAT THEY DIDN'T GIVE ANYTHING BACK TO SALLE MAE THEY SENT ME THIS CHECK INSTEAD AND NOW IM STUCK WITH A 2000 DOLLAR BILL

After giving me false information three times then saying I owe money. I was in the school for less then a month.

I am totally outraged by these scammers they deceived me and now I get the shaft. ART INSTITUTE ONLINE
NO ART INSTITUTE IN GENERAL

WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE

Usman
Glen Ellyn, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2007 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ART-INSTITUTE-OF-PITTSBURGH-ONLINE/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15320-1046/ART-INSTITUTE-OF-PITTSBURGH-ONLINE-They-gave-me-false-information-three-times-then-hit-me-293357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ART INSTITUTE OF PITTSBURGH ONLINE