Complaint Review: Art Institute of Pittsburgh

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: Frank — Denver Colorado
Art Institute of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA

Art Institute of Pittsburgh They refused to send me information on books needed to complete the course. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

I signed up for the online graphic design course, and three lessons in it made me refer to a page on a book that I needed. I never recieved an e-mail for the books needed for the course, but they told me that everyone recieved an email of the materials needed. When I asked for another email of the material needed they refused to send it. Toward the end of the course a director contacted me and asked why I was failing the course, and when I told him what had happened he told me he would look into it and I never heard anything back from them. I was charged $800 to learn that the Art Institute of Pittsburgh is a complete rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Art-Institute-of-Pittsburgh/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15219/Art-Institute-of-Pittsburgh-They-refused-to-send-me-information-on-books-needed-to-comple-1073224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Art Institute of Pittsburgh